more than books

more than books

Friday 14 November 2014

Horror



-There  isn’t any human in the Earth that didn’t be afraid, if anyone say the opposite, it’s a liar.

Maybe it is because of what I’m going to do, or because I never felt more horror in all my life than in the last days, maybe it is that I am in the lasts minutes of my life and  I think in the cause that causes that I will never see the sun shine again, all because of horror, maybe were the snakes that I found in my kitchen two days ago, or the big darkness that I lived the last Wednesday, the truth is, I believe , that the ghosts are torturing me for the rest of my life for something that I did, other option, I think, are my different phobias that torture me and my mind, or the person that knows my phobias and put the snakes in my kitchen or took all the light bulbs and the batteries and burned the half of the house, that decided to torture me.

I never thought that a person would be very obsessed, yes, maybe it was that, to have a person that is stalking you day after day affected my mind, and maybe because of this I am going to kill myself.

My heart tells me that I am a great person, and the person that is doing this to me doesn’t deserve my attention, but, sincerely, I’m crazy, my mind is insane, it only thinks in all the snakes around me, and when the darkness consumes me ,all this is because my mind imagines all this, I know but I don’t care, my phobias are my imagination, my horror to the unknown and this person, my stalker, takes advantage of this. I didn't know what there is in the darkness or what the snakes or fire did to me, I didn’t know and my stalker knew it.

When the edge of the knife touches my tanned skin and the blood  rises and falls to the floor of the bath I wish that this moment never ends, I’m afraid about what is after the dead, my last phobia is this, my horror to the death, but I don’t regret what I’m going to do, I’m tired of fighting for my life, I’m tired  of my phobias to the snakes, to the darkness, to the fire, to the unknown, I’m tired of my mind, of my heart, of my madness, of my stalker but above everything I’m tired of fighting to stay alive.

A hit with the side of my bathtube makes that all is darkness for me but in my mind there is a word engraved with fire: horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment